Wednesday 19 September 2012

Millie Mackintosh Lashes- The Launch Party

Millie and I (I'm having a fan girl moment), with Pro Green, and Rosie.

Last night I was a very lucky lady and attended the lovely Millie Mackintosh's launch party for her Nouveau eyelash collection at The Sanctum Hotel.
It was quite a small and intimate event on the roof terrace, with a few of her Made In Chelsea pals including Jamie (who was lovely), Rosie, Louise and Caggie.
I did get a little excited when I saw Professor Green pull up in his Mercedes, and managed to grab hold of him for a photo, like the complete dork that I am. I am very aware that I'm looking a little stunned and like I have a bald patch in all the photos though :(

We had a couple of G&T's, and snacked on mini burgers, mini fish and chips and pork pies (this was pretty random, who knew Millie was a fan of pork pies?!). There was a little beauty area where you could have Millies' Lashes applied, I picked the Mayfair Lashes .
I have to say they looked absolutely gorgeous, noticible but subtle; obviously Millie was going to get it right though! I would definitely wear these in the daytime.
I'm wearing them in the photographs, though I'm not sure if you can see very well?! They're made from real hair and are super duper light, you can barely notice you're wearing them. Anyhoo, I'll do a full review on those in another post when I've tried a couple of other pairs too.

When we left I was given a gorgeous little goody bag, I'll do a separate post on this as there's some really lovely bits in there including more lashes (the Soho Lashes which I really wanted, woop) and Killer Colours nail polish. I think they deserve a post all to themselves, yes?

If any of you are interested you can buy Millies Lashes here for only £8.99, and you can also get hold of them in Sefridges too.
Will you be trying Millies' lashes? Which lashes do you normally use?



23 comments:

  1. Omg you are so lucky, super jealous haha! You looked lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love Millie so much, you're so lucky you got to go! I cant wait to try her eyelashes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH SO JEALOUS! you lucky lucky girl! I ordered some of her lashes just before, I got the Shoreditch ones - I hope they're nice when they arrive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! You and Millie both look gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mayfair lashes look so lovely and natural! I usually go for Eyelure ones, mainly because my local chemist sell them for half the RRP aha! There's no beating a bit of Pro Green, I'm so jealous! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is Millie Mackintosh! I really want to try some! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh these look fab! As does the party!! :-))) SX

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are indeed a very lucky lady! looks like you had a fab time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl! :) I'm a bit jealous but excited about the upcoming posts on this as well :) You're looking gorgeous in the pics above I know I'd look like a dork! Hope I can get hold of a few of Millie's lashes xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, only in my dreams...........

    Pictures and fab and you look amazing!

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah this is so amazing, I'd have had the biggest fan girl moment ever if I'd met the cast! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lashes and looks like you had a great time! x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. So jealous!
    You look gorgeeeeeeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this its so cool you got to meet the cast :) very jealous! can't wait for you review on the lashes they sound interesting :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not a big fan of false lashes, always worried they'll fall off mid conversation aha:) love your blog, now following on bloglovin' x

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg what!!! i am so jealous! i am literally the BIGGEST made in chelsea fan girl! millie is stunning... and caggie too omg dont even get me started on my feelings about professor green. (im going to stop now but can i just say i kind of hate you a little bit?)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't believe you got to meet Millie and Pro Green wow!! Hope you had an amazing time xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Argh so jelous! I want to be Millie! hahaxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. cannot tell you how jealous i am of you meeting millie she is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. ah you met pro green and mille! beautiful snaps :)
    victoriasanusi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really
    enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    my website :: Reviews

    ReplyDelete