Tuesday 12 July 2011

Kardashian sisters confirm OPI 'Kollection'... HORAH!!

Hey dolls, 
WOWEE amazing news! I was so excited when I discovered this last night I actually couldn't wait to do a post on it...geek or what?!

However, my post has been slightly delayed as this morning as we have been helping the neighbours shift some furniture around, and generously been given a new dining room table and chairs. Everybody needs good neighbours (hehe).

Can't wait to go thift shopping for a granny-esq table cloth and cushions... THANK YOU!!

Anyhoo...OPI seems to be the such celeb craze, Katie Perry, Glee and the Beiber all sporting their own collections. The fabulous Kardashian sisters are the latest to jump on the bandwagen and collaborate with OPI, for a new 'Kollection' eeek! 

What a gorgeous family, huh?

If the rumours and tweets are true I shall be
rediculously excited. Most of you will know I have a very unhealthy obsession with the Kardashians, and they can do no wrong in my opinion. So, last night after watching the latest episode of season 6, I had a little twitter stalk and I gave a little jump for joy when I read Kims latest tweet... 

@KimKardashian So sad I missed the big OPI lunch in NYC today with my sisters but I can't wait for u all to see our collection launching soon!

Khloe Kardashian also confirmed by tweeting about her Kolour 'Khloe had a little Lam Lam.' (Lam Lam being the nickname given to her husband, Lamar).

Don't you just love this shade?! I simply cannot wait for this collection to hit the shops. 

"For the nail polish colors...just think glitz and glam," Kim posted this week. "You guys are gonna faint when u see our new polish." 

I'm thinking the 'Kollection' will involve lots of reds and metallic hues and will reflect their impeccable fashion-forward style aesthetic.

'Bible' I am super duper excited to see what other colours the girls have created. 

Xx

P.S Keep your eyes peeled beauties, I will soon be posting a link to my page on justmakeupartists.com so you beauties can read my feature review of the Dainty Doll range by Nicola Roberts, and also some GOSH fake tan and bronzing products... Sooo excited about trialing these products! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment