Sunday 24 April 2011

Ballerina Fever

Hey beauties! Hope you've all had a lovely Easter Sunday and enjoying the weather!

Iv'e been eating hot crossed buns on the sunny patio with my sister, and drinking wine in the sun with lovely Laura :)

So, why not treat yourself this Easter dolls? I have!! I've found the perfect gift for all of you.. too yourselves, of course...

Illamasqua cream blusher in 'sob'

 It was on my wish-list for a while,  and after last weeks traumatising hair nightmare, I needed a little pick me up. I found it quite hard to get hold of this product, no one near me sold it, so in the end I just ordered it off the website. It came really quickly actually and was beautifully packaged in black tissue paper shreds (it was almost a shame to open it).

I have to admit, I was a little nervous about trying cream blusher, because I have never used it before. But, I was sooo surprised how simple it was to apply, anyone could do it!
I just dabbed a little onto the apples of my cheeks and then blended it in. It's really easy to create a natural flushed look, or to build up the colour if you want something a bit brighter. 

For me it's the absolute perfect shade I was looking for, perfect for the 'doll-faced' or 'ballerina'  Black Swan inspired look. Its really gentle and pretty.

I don't think I will ever use anything else if I can help it. I find powder blushers really tend to sit on top of my skin now. Where as 'Sob' really sinks in to my skin, much like a liquid foundation actually, and looks much more natural. 

I know the price tag of £16.50 would put a lot of you off, but I just can't stress enough how absolutely gorge this blusher is. I don't think its a really extravagant price, the colour is to die for. I'd happily pay double the amount, and would recommend it to any of you beauties in need of a treat :)
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment