Thursday 13 September 2012

Beautiful images#2 Life is a dream, we're all walking in our sleep

(all images pinched from tublr and we heart it)
Sometimes, when it's one of 'those days' you just need a bit of a pick me up. I've been feeling a meh this week, for one reason or another. One of the things I like to do to cheer myself up, is stick on my favourite album and look at some pretty pictures. It sounds silly, but it works wonders, I'm telling you now! I'm literally addicted to We Heart It and Tumblr at the moment! I thought this little selection was quite Autumnal (is that even a word?!), and made me feel like snuggling up under a knitted blanket with a nice cup of coffee. This is my second post like this now, can you tell I'm obsessed with pancakes and messy hair?!
What do you do to cheer yourself up? Are you addicted to We Heart it and Tumblr like me?



11 comments:

  1. yes oh yes i am too!!! i feel exactly the same way.. it's like the best thing to stare at those beautiful photos after a long hard day. i did quite a few posts with tumblr/we heart it images that make me happy too on my blog :)

    rachel xx
    http://blushandbrunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love tumblr and we heart it, they fail to cheer me up though! I'll watch Sprinkle of Glitter videos on youtube instead :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw i LOVE louise, isn't she the sweetest. I feel like I know her just from watching her videos! xx

      Delete
  3. Love these pics! I can't explain why, but looking at artistic pictures of coffee and pancakes does wonders for the soul :)

    x Ellie
    http://ellalogy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing this :) pretty pictures like these are fab to remind you of the beautiful things in life when you're feeling rubbish. I'm also regularly caught looking at cute/entertaining pictures of animals- always cheers me up without fail!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh myyy the pancakes look so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg loove all these pictures... i recognise a few from tumblr alright... that starbucks one is so cute! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh the starbucks one is my favourite, it's too cute! x

      Delete
  7. All these photos made me happy (and hungry!)
    Thanks for this :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I need cheering up I watch Zoe (Zoella's), Jenna's (JennaMarbles) and YOUR lovely videos. I watch yours especially when I need to relax. I watch Zoe's to start my day and watch yours to relax me, calm me down, cheer me up & just put me in a genuine feel-good mood right before I go to bed-PERFECT way to end my night in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete