Wednesday 11 July 2012

Beautiful Bahamas



Well hello there!
I hope you've all had a lovely couple of weeks?
Sorry it's all been a little quiet over here on my blog, but I've been being spoilt rotten holidaying in the Bahamas for the past 10 days. It was insane.
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have had the opportunity to holiday in the paradise that is the Bahamas with my wonderful mister.
I can't possibly put into worlds how beautiful the country is, we were so blown away by it. It was like being in a parallel universe where everything is stunning and looks like it's straight out of pinterest.
It's the kind of place you think doesn't actually exist until you see it, literally a paradise, and I can only describe it as perfection. Without sounding too cheesey, it really made me realize that there's a whole lot of living to be done in this gorgeous world.

We had the most incredible 10 days, snorkeling, swimming with sharks, feeding sting rays, kayaking, driving around, eating wonderful food (conk fish and lobsters mmm), meeting crazy local people, and sunbathing on a private beach.
On top of all that, we were lucky enough to be staying in a million pound mansion, which we had all to ourselves, in a beautiful gated community away from all the tourism too. Spoilt doesn't even come close!

Anyway, I guess it's back to reality now (boohoo).
I have a couple of beauty and fashion posts on the way for you lovelies.




4 comments:

  1. Ahhh your holiday looks amazing! I'm so jealous!! Such a lovely pic of you and the boy too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks honey, it was absolutely brilliant :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are truly so beautiful! Looks amazing, can I ask what camera you used as I would love to take more pictures and invest in a good camera to do so.. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this is where some of the footage for your 1year video together after he proposed. <3

    ReplyDelete