Friday 21 October 2011

Review: Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

Hey beauties, just a quick review today, as promised. Sorry I have been rather absent from le interweb....

Anyway, I have been really fortunate and was given the opportunity by the kindest team at Liz Earle to try out their shampoo and conditioners. I'm so pleased as I really like their products.










Shampoo

"High performance, colour safe formulation with innovative, naturally derived cleansers for a rich, creamy lather"

It took me a few washes to get used to this new shampoo, but now I love it. A little shampoo really does go a long way, I didnt realise this at first and squeezed a very over-generous amount into my hair...which took a long time to rinse out. This then left my hair feeling a little sticky... which I think is why I didn't get on with the product at first.
You only need the tiniest amount, it doesn't lather up too much either, which personally, I like.
It left my hair feeling LITERALLY squeaky clean. Beautiful. The Shampoo contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, West African Shea Butter, Apple and Orange Extracts and 8 essential oils and all together they smell fantastic.



Conditioner

"Creamy, colour safe conditioner leaves hair glossy and in perfect condition, ready to style"

Again, it wasn't love at first use for me. I applied to much again (I'm used to just slathering my hair in conditioner), and even when I thought I had rinsed it all out, I had difficulty curling my hair as there were still traces of conditioner in it.
When I read the instructions though, it clearly says to use a small amount and apply only to the mid lengths and ends of the hair. When I actually did this, I liked the results much better. Happy days.

This conditioner contains Meadowfoam oil, blue seakale and Kenyan yangu oil to provide ultimate conditioning and like the Shampoo- Apple and Orange extracts to restore natural shine and them wonderful 8 essential oils to leave your hair smelling clean and fresh...fancy!

The shampoo and conditioner cost £8 each for a 200ml tube and £4.25 for a 50ml tube is available on the Liz Earle wesbite

Have you tried any Liz Earle haircare products?

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment