Thursday 25 August 2011

Messy Bun Barnet

Hey beauties, it's nearly the weekend, huzzaaaah!!

I haven't had the best of luck over the past few days. On Saturday my little pumpkin Liza Maggs, decided that she was going to run off in the woods. It took me 25 minutes to find her, with the neighbours 2 year old in tow...VERY stressfull and upsetting. On finding her in the alotments looking very sorry for herself, both said dog and owner gave a squeal of delight. Few.  

Next I recieved a package from Topshop PR, obviously with make-up in for me to try out. The only problem being that there was a huge rip in the package, so I actually only recieved 3 things :( boo.

Then to top it all off, the hairdressing trauma. eugh. They say bad luck comes in threes right? well I've had mine now so please send some good luck my way!

So, following my hair disaster on Tuesday (please see butchered in Covent Garden) I have been very google happy looking for some easy hair-up do's. I refuse to wear my hair down like I normally would, and I am most certainly not stepping foot in any hairdress any time soon, oh no no no.

I thought I would share with you my new favourite look, I know it's nothing actually new, and really not that exciting, but for now, it's my fav. I can disguise my aweful cut and still look a little bit cute :) I especially love the ones with wavey hair.
 Here are afew of the best ones I've found, and how you can expect my hair to look next time you see me :) 


This look will also stop me my hair from being so heat abused!! I wont really be needing to use straighteners or curlers and when I leave my hair to dry naturally it does have a little wave going on. Basicly, I plan on washing my hair each night (I know this is bad but I cant help it, I feel dirty if I don't), putting some mouse in it while it's still damp and waiting for it to dry naturally. When I wake up in the morning I'll spray some dry shampoo/salt spray in to to give it some texture, and messy bun it away! I'm sure some backcombing will be involved somewehere along the line too.
So I guess, in a way,  it will be good to get my hair in really nice condition after the butchering it recieved.

Anyhooo, what are all you lovely ladies up to this bank holiday weekend then? I'm heading down to cornwall to do a spot of glamping in the middle of nowhere on a cliff above the beach. For those of you unfamiliar with this term, it means "glamorous camping". Instead of a tent, I'll be all snuggley in a little wooden pod with a proper bed and heating :) How good is that? So if you don't hear from me until next Thursday, I expect it's because I have no signal.

I'll miss you my blogging beauties,
have a good one Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment