Monday 4 July 2011

Oil me up!! Mac Care Blend Oil


Good afternoon Beauties, 


gorgeous day here, I hope it’s the same where you are. I’m sitting by the brook relaxing. Well, trying too. It’s kind of hard to do so when you have a hyperactive border collie insisting that you play ‘fetch’...


I’ve found a product you beauties NEED to know about, I love it!
Macs Care Blend oil in Sweet Orange and Lavender.


Now, I’ll admit oil is not normally something I would choose to put on my face, and I’m sure you are the same. I was a little worried that doing so may cause me to break out, but so far, so good. I feel the formula is so light and quick absorbing I’m in doubt they will cause any woes in regards to clogging up your skin.

Basically it acts as a replacement moisturiser. You just dab a little (and I seriously mean like 2 TINY droplets) on your fingertips and smooth over your face. The oils sinks in almost instantly, and isn’t greasy in any way like you might expect it to be.

Applying this before my foundation, concealer and blusher, really did make it a whole lot easier to blend them and create a more natural, fresh look. I love that the ingredients are plant derived elements that help to calm and soothe irritated skin. My face felt super duper soft and moisture kissed.

I also used a little on the driest parts of my body (elbows, knees and backs of my hands). It works wonders. 

£14 for 8ml does sound expensive, and I’m not sure I would purchase this every time it ran out, but it’s certainly worth it to try a little skin moisture boosting treat.

Overall, I’d recommend it to anyone who needs a little dry skin relief, or simply looking for a great make-up base or moisturiser.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment