Wednesday 13 July 2011

Mid-week randomness...

Hey beauties, top of the afternoon too ya! 

This isn’t my usual beauty post style, more like a personal catch up. Never fear though,  I’ll throw in a little tip for you somewhere too.

I’m in such a good mood, I had some fab news today, so in celebration mode, I did a teeny shop!


A certain lovely boy bought me a new handbag (Thank yooou), I know it looks like a total Mulberry rip off, but let’s face it, who can afford the real thing! I love it so much I couldn’t wait to get home and do the handbag swap over. £24.99 from H&M, and it’s the PERFECT size. 

I also got this super cute little bunny ring...


I’ve been looking for a woodland creature ring set for weeks now, really feeling it. I want to get a few more and wear them all together.  £3.99 H&M.

After battling through Zara, I got a little claustrophobic in Oxford Street , so headed back home to my highroad. There are a handful of really amazing charity shops on this road (how lucky am I), and I discovered a new favourite today *grins from ear to ear*
I managed to pick up the flower vase (in the first photo) for £1.50, and THE cutest clip on earings EVER!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you beauties how happy these earings make me.


I’ve been looking for some nice clip-ons for a while, which weren’t a ridiculous price. These were just £3. INSANE, huh?! Exactly what I was looking for, I’m totally into turquoise at the moment and these are real vintage. Don’t you just love it when you find those one offs that no-one else has? I can’t wait to wear them with turquoise nail varnish and a tan!

Speaking of a tan, today I received my GOSH bronze and tan products to review on justmakeupartists.com, I’ll post the link for you as soon as I’ve tested them for long enough.  I will say though, the phrases on the packaging didn’t half make me chuckle... “The holy Grail for the deathly pale”  and “because to  us, white ain’t right”.



In other news, my darling little pooch Liza Maggs isn’t in such good nic these past few days. She had tripped over on Sunday, resulting in a poorly paw and limping Liza. We are having a break from woodland walks today (boo) so the old dear has a chance to rest up her paw.  I even let her have dinner from her bed last night. Everyone needs a good TLC when they aren’t on top form.

 Liza Maggs minus her smile. Naughty poorly paws.

So it's finally Tip Time...
Just a quickie today. If you feel your complexion is a little dull, fear not. The trick is to mix a couple of pumps of your highlighter in with your moisturiser each morning, and apply all over your face. You’ll instantly feel your face glow!

Today I also purchased a shampoo from Boots which may be of some interest to you beauties.  


 This Boots shampoo is designed to remove the build up of hair products that can cause hair to become heavy or greasey. I'm havin real issues with how quickly my hair is getting greasey at the moment, so I'm hoping this will be a little miracle worker and do the trick. Watch this space I'll do a review soon!

Anyhoo beauties, I think I've managed to blab on for long enough now, off I pop to my sister’s house to help her do some holiday packing, lucky gal that she is! 

I hope you all have a great eve.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment