Wednesday 20 July 2011

Let's go NUDE!!!

Hey beauties, 
Sorry it's been so long since my last post, slap on the wrists for me. In my defence I've had a hectic week... Devon birthday trips, shopping for my new job, on top of being sent a MOUNTAIN of make-up to review for justmakeupartists.com (I'll post a link to these reviews as soon as they're up).

Today I've been picking wild blackberries...

 nom nom

and tiring out my pooch...

 So, it's just a quick review from me today. Guess what? I found my new 'go to' nude lipstick. GOSH velvet touch lipstick in '134 Darling'.


 This lipstick is super moisturising, almost as if I had put a balm on before application. It's the perfect nude for my skintone. At first I had trouble with it settling in the cracks in my lips, but I just used my finger to smooth over this and then applied another coat. I also used this lipstick alongside a brown lip-liner. LOVE IT!! It has great lasting power too. 

Sorry I know it's blurrey, I need batteries for my camera and my phone camera is rubbish!

I don't care what anyone says about nude lips, I LOVE 'em, and will probably never stop wearing them. I usually use a MAC nude lipstick, so discovering a new cheaper fav, is very exciting, especially considering the price of MAC lipsticks have gone up (not happy about this!). GOSH 'Darling' is only £4.49 (bargin or what?!).

Nude lips are a fab way to enhance a bronzey beach tan, or team with a smokey eye for an evening look. You should always go for a shade similar or slightly lighter than your own skin tone, stunning on brunettes!

Tata for now beauties Xx













No comments:

Post a Comment