Wednesday 8 June 2011

Pick-me-up Peaches & Cream

Good evening my beauties :) Hope you've all had a good Wednesday... you should go and see Xmen while is BOGF... great film. Anyway I have a new nail Varnish obsession, surprise surprise!

So, if any of you are feeling those mid-week blues like I am, I have a little treat to pick you up... 
My new fav shade "Peaches and Cream" nail varnish by Topshop. It's a lovely subtle orange shade, perfect for summer and great to brighten up any outfit.


It's only £5 so perfect for you budget beauties. A couple of people have said it makes you look more tanned too, always a plus! The onlt thing I will say is that it tends to chip rather quickly, so I'd recommend a clear top coat if you have time :)

Time for an early night me thinks, tata for now Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment