Monday 25 April 2011

What a Difference a Brow Makes...

Hey beauties,
Hope the bank holiday has been fab for those of you who have been lucky enough to enjoy it! 
I had to work today, sob!
Anyway, my usual pick of eyebrow pencil is sadly being discontinued. Don't you just hate it when you are really loyal to a product, couldn't live without it, and then they decide to change it. Eugh. Worst. Thing. Ever.
So, this week I have been (reluctantly) trying out a new brow pencil by Clinique. To be honest with you dolls, it's a bit of a hit and miss product with me.
It has it's good points...
1) I love the shade, it's very natural and matches my brows well. 
2) The pencil itself is very soft, making it really easy to apply and meaning your brows won't look to harsh and heavy.
And it's bad points... 
1)Due to the twist top applicator, there is no way to sharpen the pencil, so I found it hard to get a precise look.
2)The highlighter on the end was far the cakey and much to pink for my liking, I only used it a handful of times before deciding it deffo wasn't for me. I really think clinique should have put a sharpener or brow brush on the end, it would have made much more sense. 
But for me, the bad definitely outweigh the good, and at £13 I wouldn't recommend this pencil to you beauties. 
And so, my quest for the prefect eyebrow pencil continues.... Now off to cook dinner (yes, I am actually cooking tonight), and enjoy a cheeky Pimms :) 
Tata for now xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment