Sunday 10 April 2011

My Favourite Budget Skin Treats!

Hello beauties, so another scorcher today, huh? Loving it.
After all this sun we're getting, it's so important to remember to look after your skin and lock all that moisture back in! 
So, here are a couple of my favourite skin boosting treats I've used over the weekend:

Neutrogena 2-in-1 mask & wash, Crystal Mask, Sanctuary Spa Body Lotion

Over the past few days I have been on a mission to find something to fix my skin. Since moving to the big city, it seems to have a mind of it's own...
I've been having quite a few make-up free days (which I HATE doing), and trying out a couple of face masks.

First of all, I have to praise Neutrogena 2-in-1 face mask/ face wash. It has a lovely smell, smooth texture, gentle tingling sensation and  is actually really great as either the mask or the wash. It leaves you skin feeling revitalised and nourished. It's only £4.73 and lasts for a couple of weeks even when used every day. It also seemed to help calm down any breakouts and blemished after regular use. The only bad thing about this product is the ingredients list, after reading it, I wasn't so sure I should be putting this product on my face...

Now, onto Crystal Masque, Honey & Passion Flower flavour. 
I can't even begin to describe to you beauties how delicious this mask smells... oh my gosh. I just wanted to eat it. Soooo scrummy. The ingredients are mainly natural, which is fab, although there are 1 or 2 exceptions. 
The thing I loved most about this mask is that it had ex-foliating crystals in it, so when you rinse and massage it off, it gets rid of any dead skin leaving you feeling super smooth and fresh.
The best part is that it's cheap as chips, only 99p from Boots (I think other shops sell it too) and there is enough for 2 applications. It's great for a girls night in.

As you can see, I'm a huge fan of the Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden Body Lotion. I got it as a gift, and have used it every day since. I can't get enough and am very upset it's running so low now. 
I love to use this after a day in the sun, it smells divine and is super absorbent. It feels really luxurious. It's such a bargain at £5.10 for a 250ml bottle that lasts for such a long time. Amoung many other non-natural ingredients, there was ginger root extract is combined with nourishing jojoba and pro-vitamin B5, which I think is what gives it such a nice smell. For the price, this moisturiser is really impressive. Definitely good for a cheap treat :) 

haha

Ta ta for now Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment