Sunday 17 April 2011

Mac's "Quite Cute" make-up range

Hey beauties, hope you've all had a smashing weekend? I'll quickly summarise my day for you in photo form...

Today I REALLY struggled choosing an outfit...


I went to Hampstead Heath with the dog and the boy...

Had a scrummy roast...

And planted some new flowers to add to my collection. Sweat-peas remind me of my mummy.



Anyway, yesterday I trotted off to Mac on my lunch-break, and spied their newest genius collection for face, lips, nails and cheeks "Quite Cute". 



I think it's just that, quite cute :) In fact, it may really be the cutest collection yet, playful pastel colours and hearts.




It reminds me of being a little girl and having 'play make-up'. It'll turn you all into princesses this spring!

I have fallen completely in love with the new lipsticks...
Mac quite cute lipsticks: Playing Koi, St Germain, Candy Yum Yum, Quite Cute, Playtime

I tried St Germain:

It's a lot brighter than it looks in the photo, but it's the bright shades seem to be flying off the shelves. Apparently Candy Yum Yum (the bright neon pink) has completely sold out.

The nail Varnishes are all limited edition too, so better snaffle them up quick beauties.
Our choices are:
1) Ice Cream Cake (a dark cotton candy pink)
2) Little Girl Type (light lavender)
3) Mischievousness Mint (mint green)


My personal fav is little girl type 

This collection could mean bad news for our purses, huh beauties?!
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Thаt is a good tip esресially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very aсcurate іnformation… Αρpгеciate your ѕhаring this one.
    A muѕt read post!
    Here is my weblog - Credit Lawyer

    ReplyDelete