Sunday 27 March 2011

Chanel Premiere - featuring Keira Knightley

Hey beauties, hope you've all had a fab weekend and enjoyed the sunshine. 
Mines been exciting, guess what I did today?
I went to the premiere of the new advert for CoCo Chanel Mademoiselle fragrance, featuring Keira Knightly. 

It was all so impressive, Chanel set up their own little cinema, gorgeous of course (you wouldn't expect anything less)! 
We previewed the advert, which was beautiful and yet to be seen on tv, and then we heard all about behind the scenes and the filming process from miss Keria herself. 


The team at Chanel topped it all off by taking us on what they called a "Chanel Journey", where we did a little Chanel quiz and won make up and fragrance and given samples and freebies.
In a word, the experience was PERFECT!

I will tell you all about it tomorrow beauties, I have exclusive photos of the Chanel cinema, delightful samples and the only stand alone Chanel fragrance counter....woop!! 
But for now, I need my beauty sleep!
Sweet dreams Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment